Progress Report

Well first off the Zombie shirt design is going ahead as a 4 color print.

Next order of business, tentacle monsters in space. I was experimenting with my airbrush (since I fixed it a few days ago) and I’m not sure how much I like it. First off I’m not using liquid acrylics so the paint I used had to be watered down quite a bit just to spray. Since I wanted a dark blue and purple sky the paint just wasn’t dark enough, I just laid it in with a brush and sprayed a fine mist with the airbrush to help blend the colors together. Secondly the set up can be long and cleaning the thing sucks, my hands we covered in blue after just removing the paint jar putting a clean one of water on to spray through it. Needless to say I didn’t use it much, but it is an interesting tool to put in your arsenal as long as it’s not abused. Here’s the pic of where I’m at so far enjoy.

Happy painting and Bob Ross Rules